Comprehensive Maintenance Plans
We recommend you join our preventative maintenance program to ensure that you are scheduling regular maintenance on your system and to take advantage of preventative maintenance agreement customer discounts. Preventative maintenance is simply one measure you can take to make sure your system is running properly. Does your cooling system have the proper refrigerant charge? Is your system communicating properly to the thermostat controls? Is your condenser fan operating properly? Is the heat exchanger working? Are the wires all connected properly? These questions can’t be answered without a professional technician inspecting your system to ensure problems are not arising. A little prevention can go a long way to saving you money later.
As low as $15/month!
- 2 Precision Tune-Ups a Year
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- Priority Customer Status
- Lower Utility Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Performance Capacity
- Inflation Protection
- Never an Overtime Charge
As low as $110 per system!
- Clean and Adjust Burner Assembly
- Clean Ignition Assembly
- Clean Heat Exchanger or Elements
- Monitor Flue Draft
- Monitor Refrigerant Pressure
- Test Starting Capabilities
- Test Safety Controls
- Check Air Filters
- Clean and Adjust Blower Components as Needed
- Check Air Flow
- Tighten Electrical Connections
- Measure Volts/Amps
- Lubricate All Moving Parts as Needed
- Adjust Thermostat Calibration
- Clean Evaporator Coil if Accessible
- Clean Condenser Coil
- Clean Condensate Drains
- Measure Temperature Difference
- Check Other Portions of the Systems such as Ductwork, Drain Pans, Vent Pipe for Installation Defects and Code Compliance
- Make Recommendations
You wouldn’t drive your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil, would you? Well the same logic holds true for your heating and air conditioning system. You will enjoy greater comfort, lower costs and a longer life for your system when you have a quality maintenance plan.
With three different levels of residential service and protection, there is sure to be a plan to fit your needs. Please call for Commercial Pricing.
Silver Plan – Good – as low as $15 per month
- 21 Point Inspection (2 visits per year)
- 10% Discount on Repairs
- 1 Year Repair Labor Warranty
- Priority Status
- Pre- Season Scheduling
- Monthly Payment Option
- Burner Cleaning ($75 value)
- Condenser Coil Cleaning ($89 value)
The Minimum Level of Maintenance Suggested!
Gold Plan – Better – as low as $22.50 per month
ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE SILVER PLAN, PLUS…
- 15% Discount on Repairs
- No over-time rate for emergency repairs
- 1 Year Inflation Protection
- $25 per year System Replacement Accrual
- 10 Year Labor Warranty on New Equipment Installed ($508 value)
- Quality Assurance Inspection and Cleaning (meets Energy Star Recommendations)
Protection Packed with Benefits!
Platinum Plan – Best – as low as $30 per month
ALL THE BENEFITS OF THE SILVER AND GOLD PLANS ABOVE, PLUS…
- 2 Year Repair Labor Warranty
- 2 Year Inflation Protection
- $50 per year System Replacement Accrual
- Blower Wheel Cleaning ($257 value)
- Chemically Clean Indoor Evaporator Coils ($395 value)
For Total Peace of Mind!
- Must be in our Service Area to qualify.
- Discounts available for multiple units
- Maintenance Inspections on Ductless, Garage/Shop Heaters, Water Heaters (Tank and Tankless), Humidifiers, Geo-thermal Units, etc., may be added to any of these plans for an additional fee.
Routine maintenance and repairs are performed during normal business hours: Monday through Friday from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Evening and weekend service is for emergency call only.
Please contact our office for pricing or for any questions you may have. Our service coordinators are available to personally assist you during our normal business hours of 8:00 am – 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday.